Fortune Records historical T-Shirt
Regular price $ 22.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fortune Records was an independent record label located in Detroit Michigan from 1946 to 1995. Fortune specialized in R&B, blues, soul and doo-wop music. The building was demolished in 2001.
We here at Lost In Sound Detroit are very pleased to present photographer/activist Leni Sinclair's photo for the first time on a T-Shirt
- Hand drawn art (no computer used)
- 6.0 oz., pre-shrunk 100% Ultra Cotton
- Double-needle stitched neckline,bottom hem and sleeves
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Seamless seven-eights inch collar
- Lost In Sound Detroit printed inner logo and size (inside collar)